P O E M S
— for Steve
It just flew out of my head --
Say something sacred.
Is that what I want? Something sacred?
No one knows where anyone goes.
I never was the same after that.
Something tells me I shouldn’t.
Anything can start me up.
Things were just getting good.
My conscience won’t let me.
I didn’t know any better, addicted to ugly thoughts.
There are real things out there.
I can only go so fast.
I knew it was funny because people were laughing.
No one knew better than I.
You can only have so much pleasure.
I’m having fun.
No one ever fixed it yet.
You’d think I’d know better by now about what to do.
I am flooded with mail.
I can do that.
I love the praise I get when I get the praise I love.
Everyday it’s another thing.
Now I know that thirst.
There is a lot of confusion going around.
You almost have to have a mystical faith.
Let me have a little joy.
I want to suck the juice.
I’d almost like to be me.
It’s perfectly natural to me.
I want to give pleasure to me.
It might as well be sex.
Maybe I could go away.
Every day is a little like that.
I’ve experienced this.
One day it will come together but I have no patience to wait.
All I have to do is think up ways of doing it.
Deal with it!
Get an appointment, please.
All I can do is all I can do.
This is clear.
Today it’s too easy to be.
Let’s not gaze in amazement.
You think you’re something special but you’re not.
All I love is clear.
These are all excused.
How easily things can explode.
I know what’s around.
It’s very easy to know how.
I can’t wait to get started.
I think I have to do it.
One of these days I’ll kill myself
Hiding the details.
It’s all I see.
It’s time you understood
It’s not enough that you were afraid.
I’ve been this way for years.
I could depress myself easily.
Awaiting your note.
About the present, future and past
Wait me like a cloak.
Will I die before I wake? Will I wake before I die?
Now we know today is here. The birds are singing.
I am myself unexcited to think of it.
Well, I can’t wait around forever.
Keep your eye on the sparrow.
Don’t hesitate to show-off.
You made me worried.
Dreams no longer come true.
Maybe this is a real end.
God is in the in-between.
It means something to me.
I appeal to the idiot in you.
I wonder why?
Thanks for that effort.
Who the hell cares!
I am fond of the pain.
Call it by any name.
Always reach the top.
I know which way to go.
I think your problem’s solved.
Who says you can’t be good and great?
I am alive. So are you.
Just we two.
It’s a very hard job.
This is terrible.
I am awake and alive.
They’re all centered on one thing.
I like to break it up.
I can’t accept nothing.
You’ll get in a wreck and then you’ll be dead.
I can’t believe I’m dreaming the same truth always.
Who will I be?
I can go anywhere.
I seem to be.
Oh, let’s not be duty-bound!
I’m so afraid I’ve done something wrong.
We’ll all be dead before we’re through.
If it was important to you then, why isn’t it important to you now?
One of these days there’ll be nothing left of you.
I can always hope.
I better take what I can get and forget the rest.
You’ve got to work your way up.
I hope it’s not too late for me.
It was so strange, growing up.
Like any ghost, I never meant to die.
You know you never know.
It doesn’t matter at all.
I’ll start worrying now.
We all make our choices every day.
So far it has not been pleasant.
Every wound shows.
I grow hopeful over time.
I suddenly realized it was true.
Your organic nails don’t matter.
The confidence that money brings.
Forever knows I bring a lot.
I am willing to accept my choices. If you can’t give up hope, what can you give up?
Is this summertime or am I dreaming?
You can’t help but feel alive.
Everybody starts with just a little bit.
Is it all right to speak the truth?
Like I’m doing?
It’s confusing me.
You have to reach a revolution in your own mind.
They drip from sight.
No one will care when I’m dead.
I shoot myself in the foot.
They all wall it away.
Everyday is a close call.
I don’t know what I’m doing, but I’m doing it.
How could I live without this thing?
Let’s keep the current alive.
I am alive and well.
I knew there was something I was forgetting.
You were asleep.
What is the key to managing?
No matter what I am, I am here!
Let’s not go too far.
I was independent of me.
I was distracted again.
I had a birth announcement to make.
I was feeling blue.
Why, it was right here!
It does and it doesn’t, I guess.
I’ve leeched out all the substance.
Why doesn’t it hurt?
How many times has that happened?
That’s the ideal thing to do.
I want peace, but all I get is war.
Never let go.
I knew there was a reason for this.
How does that happen?
I see unexamined possibilities.
Even before I saw it I knew it.
My stomach leads me.
It can go anywhere.
A hundred thousand miracles may happen every day.
I’m kidding myself again.
All this will be over soon.
It was fueled by anger.
There’s not much to it.
Wallow in my sadness.
It’s an emotional struggle.
I had lost the ability to bullshit.
Shouldn’t it be nice?
The world‘s an evil place.
I’ve got really creative again.
It’s one voice.
I have so much fun.
I was delighted to see.
I’m taking up where I left off.
Everybody’s got to spin.
It’s an old style.
I had thought I was beginning to be.
Nowhere else but in you the mystery is beginning to happen.
I am now at rest.
Give me hand.
Let me expose myself
To you I am a creep.
Don’t think so fast.
Alternately going and stopping fast.
This is how I am going.
What a difference when your origin is clear.
It’s really cruel.
I’m in love with myself again.
Anything can happen at any time, as far as we know.
You wish for somebody’s death.
To myself it’s real.
The sun is rising in my heart.
Now may I review my dreams?
My rotten heart adores me.
I just like it when I’m right.
Say hello to today.
Who possesses my dreams? Not you.
My social skills are sinking.
I wonder about that lack.
As plain as can be
I am amazed at your face.
When will I be all right?
Another thing can happen every day.
My knowledge is slight.
I am a dream.
It’s too bad to be.
Squeeze me tight.
I have no reason to cry.
Everything takes a moment.
I’m glad to see you’re a democrat.
I’m trying to get a hold of myself.
It’s all for nothing.
I’m unconsciously memorizing everything I see.
The edge is bright.
Who is my friend? Someone I don’t know.
Save me, doctor of the heart!
Basically I’m free.
You think that’s funny?
One thing after another.
I saw it right away.
I will not let you explain. You’ve said enough.
Make it all make sense.
I have no heart.
I’m always looking for the result.
I tried to push the envelope.
Maybe it’s not in the cards for me.
The reality is what is not.
I’ll do anything else but that.
You never think something’s going to happen to you.
I get into a prayerful mood again.
I’m getting pretty disgusted with everything.
What am I waiting for?
How sad for me.
There’s absolutely nothing I can do about that.
Something is changing in me.
I’m beginning to see another side of things.
Something else might be better.
Something else must be better.
It doesn’t matter what language you speak as long as you say something.
We don’t know what draws us.
We need a new backbone.
We’re always the same thing.
I sure do need a rest.
There might be a way to change this.
Theories come and go.
Everyone shares everything.
At least I can do one thing.
I’ve done this a hundred times or more.
At least I’m striving.
I love it the way it is.
I want to do it again.
I had hoped for enough.
There are so many unknowns.
It sickens me.
I’m believing to understand what life is like.
You got to keep it happy.
I’m so nervous today.
One of these days I’m going to leave it all behind.
They make love like rabbits.
Look at the stories go by.
I see beauty around me today.
Don’t let worries overwhelm your life.
Make your room a glow.
I have it all worked out.
It’s not going to happen. I already know.
It’s all tawdry to me.
Let’s just celebrate.
Your thoughts are secret. I won’t tell.
I can’t face the truth.
Everything doesn’t have to be perfect.
What I once despised I now adore.
Everybody’s in the same place.
That’s not supposed to happen.
What everybody’s saying has come true.
One day could be the future.
There they are. I know they are.
All it happens to be.
It might have life.
Maybe you’d better stay out of it.
I’m really coming around, I think.
It’s best not to live alone.
Why must you stop in the middle of everything?
There’s something like a hand in the middle of everything.
I’m tucked into my seat belt. Why must I go?
I don’t know why they’re bothered.
Are you really amazed?
I wonder how I can face my heart.
It seemed inevitable, didn’t it?
Who else has the confidence that I possess?
All the leaves are brown and the sun is gray.
Why go back, go back to the end?
They transform the thing.
Another night is another plan.
How many different things there are.
I can’t make sense of anything.
They will talk about you when you are gone
A little bit.
The future feels like a frozen wasteland.
There was nothing left to cherish.
The simplest things can lead to complex problems.
It was a crush.
I want an ideal summer.
Something else occurs in a blur.
You can stop me at any time.
I want a little bit to last.
I don’t want to prove anything.
I am not one to make a fuss.
Things don’t fit together anymore.
They’re just like me.
They’re just like everyone else.
How much do I have to endure?
I haven’t been obedient enough.
You’ll be on the floor someday.
It’s so hard to keep track of everything.
Only eat when you’re hungry and cry when you’re sad.
They might have broke even.
He has a history of regret.
Open your mind before you die.
You never know what will happen.
How irritating I must be.
You keep imitating happiness.
Who wants to live alone?
I struggle with life, I struggle with terror.
I have everything I want.
You don’t know who’s watching.
I did everything wrong.
I live my life for little things.
I keep banging by head against that door.
Everything is a struggle of needy people.
All of those things were swept aside.
They got what they deserved but they didn’t deserve it.
Shouldn’t it be supposed?
What I am after is pleasure.
You’re not far off the mark.
What will it be?
All together or apart.
An infinite radio speaks into my ear.
In the atmosphere is rain.
Without the ship’s quick sail
The heart couldn’t leave the harbor.
It’s said they’ve hardly begun
When they leave us all behind.
A clever fellow is a man who thinks like a fool.
Be sure you have a hat.
Your feet may need it.
Where ever you go the sun shines
if you keep your eyes open in the dark.
Even if I weren’t me
I would be you.
The best there is
Is scarcely enough.
My only regret
Is when I am dead.
What is there to live for
That hasn’t been lived before?
Remove tomorrow from desire
And you will have today.
Everything turns upside down
When there’s nobody around.
Fortunately, I have enough saved up
without you: The Constipated Idiot.
When things are enough
it’s time to leave a little bit.
Broken you, broken me.
Now it’s time to skin a cat.
I am deep into everything
And on top of nothing.
Too bad. It’s real as light
And still you can’t see.
A H E A R T
A h e a r t i s f r
e e w h e n t h e c
o m m a n d i s h e
a r d m a n y t h i
i n g s a r e e n d
e d g e t r e a l g
e t s o m e t h i n
g i n t h e e n d i
t i s a n i n j u r
y I l o v e i t t o
n i g h t t h e s p
a c e b e t w e e n
w i t h m y h e a d
h o p e m a y b e b
l e a k a n o t h e
r t i m e f o r c r
y i n g t h e b e a
u t i f u l t h i n
g i s h e r e w h e
r e t h e t h i n g
i s n o t g e t a r
e a l t h i n g t h
e r e i s n o t h i
n g t o d o i n t h
i s w o r l d n o w
What do you say
on a beautiful day
It was enough to last
in the past
We are in contact with you
No matter what you do
Up and down it goes
Just because you thought so
I wasn't persuaded
Nobody had a chance
Like it was certain to go
Everyday at your will
It was pleasant to think
And then I lost control
A momentary peak
Wonderful and wise
off in a glow
A lucky strike
He hesitates with fear
But he doesn't care
The reality is
Like a lake
Without real ripples
A portion of fact
Oh, please set me free
So I may wander
Into another land
An explosion of pain
Will come again
Waiting for the rising sun
Everyone was having fun
What to do
Before you part
Save the day
as you pray
Give life a lift
No need to be nasty
A greased stick rolls no wheels
Everything was said before they were born
— Describe the spirit to me
— Well, it was like a ghost
Why must we guess
How little we know
Some do, some don’t, some die
There’s a thrill on the hill
You don’t know the beginning until the end
Don’t leave your galoshes out in the rain
Life is a terrible state of mind
Don’t blame the corn for the cob
The fewer the chairs, the shorter the meeting.
You are whom you eat
I’m just schmoozing you
Wasn’t it nice?
I’d eat the rest of the chicken if I could,
but I just can’t swallow the bone
Please help us improve
Now they are asleep
Life is a path
Life is a pity
Life is a mouth
Life is a heart
Life is a hope
Life is a fiend
Life is a lesson
Life is a task
Life is a thrill
Life is a history
Life is a hand
Life is a poem
Life is a memory
Life is a type
Life is a man
Life is a shell
Life is a woman
Life is a limit
Life is a thought
(I have nothing to fear)
Life is a lion
(Don’t come too near)
I want you to do it for me
I am motion, I am ocean
a chilly place
so close to flesh and blood
living through hell
Life is a sentence
Life is repentance
Life is pluck
Life is an afternoon
Life is a blank stare
Life is an emergency exit
Life is an ice cube
Life is a crazed ugly mob
Life is pajamas
Life is exponential excuses
Life is a solution, a confusion, a resolution, a dissolution, a fusion, an illusion, cruisin’, musin’, bruisin’.
Life is a show
Life is a blow
Life is a knife
Life is a zipper
Life is a quality
Life is a tickle
Life is a fan
Life is a delivery
Life is swarming
Life is broken
Life is pulsation
Life is stamping
Life is regurgitating
Life is laughing
Life is tantamount to being alive
Life is a surprise
Life’s the death of me
Life’s the death of you
Life’s a clinging feeling
Life’s a giant ape
Life’s a vacation ending
Life’s a desperate neck bone
Life’s a dictionary of life
Life’s despite life.
A World of Feet
“Oh, you have such small feet!”
No. I have normal feet
Compared with the rest of mankind.
There are many others with smaller feet than I.
Keep your hands off my feet!
When you insult my feet you insult the world — of feet.
Yes, there is, I daresay, more feet than people.
Obviously. I wonder why no one’s ever talked about it before?
Everybody has a poem that lives inside, inside one’s feet.
Go tell it to yourself.
Everything is a system of feet.
I want the world to be enough.
I want my feet to be enough.
I am in love with my feet.
They take me everywhere but here.
Here go my feet.
Swell, they’re gone.
Pimp my feet.
You won’t be forgotten by my feet.
Into the house of feet
Enters an enormous shoe.
— February 2007
His name is unremembered now
It was as if he had a cow
And never told how.
You can see by the fire I have left
Death is swift.
Knock, knock forever more
You will not leave through this door.
If you think you’ve had enough
You haven’t tried this stuff.
One Man Band
One Less Bang
I am not thee
On the contrary
You are me
Time was I whispered close
Sometimes it’s not the same
Where is the burning flame
We knew many moons ago?
YOU MUST WORRY
MUST YOU WORRY
Y O U G E T A F L O W
Y O U G E T A F L O W O F N A T U R
E H E A L T H Y A N D H A P P I E R
I N H E R E W I T H Y O U I M H A V
I N G Y O U F O R D I N N E R I H E
A R D T H A T W H E R E Y O U W E R
E A P P E A R I N G N O W I N T H E
G A R D E N O F Y O U D O N T K N O
W W H A T H A S T H A T T Y P E O F
L I F E O R W H I C H I N T H E E N
D W I L L M A K E Y O U T H I N K T
H A T W A S A G O O D D I S H O F C
R E A M A S T H I S I S W H A T W A
S C L E A R L Y T H E T O T A L O F
W H A T H A D B E E N A D I F F I C
U L T S T R I F E T H A T E N D E D
I N Y O U R L I F E B E I N G O N T
H E L I N E E V E R Y T H I N G W I
L L D I E I K N O W I T S C O N F U
S I N G T O T H I N K T H A T W A S
T H A T S O L E T H I N G W H I C H
H A S T H I S O R M A Y B E A N Y N
E W T H I N G O R T H I S T H I N G
365 Little Prayers
(that anyone can say)
1. Where angels tread, we fear
2. Give us this day
3. When you really look back, you’ll see
4. The leaves bowed down
5. Do not waver
6. Nothing to do but pray
7. A lifetime religious experience
8. I may have a moment
9. Wandering with another
10. Everything could fail
11. A hole in the woods
12. Call and response
13. This is after the war
14. What is actual?
15. Just pulse
16. Everything affects this family
17. Go up there
18. Express a vow
19. Sunshine lasting
20. Let fleeting thoughts go by
21. God hath made still
22. I’m very happy here
23. Just add to the flame
24. Where should we go?
25. My deep necessity
26. Everybody will give us a helping hand
27. Swimming in the rain
28. Constant endless effort
29. I was led to this
30. Everything is after all
31. A safe place to live or die
32. Pretty lonely around here
33. Perfect in every way, perfect for you to say
34. Put your foot on my head
35. It is conceivable to be
36. There is no proof of truth
37. All is not near
38. What matters where
39. Why not ring a bell?
40. I have nothing but fear
41. I smiled at you when you were blue
42. Pliable like the wind before a storm
43. I hope
44. I lived for the moment, the moment to be
45. I remember to be
46. No one in his place
47. Weep and fade
48. Time’s just beginning
49. Deep in accord
50. The pleasure never ends
51. Make others happy
52. You get used to it after a while
53. Meanings bigger than themselves
54. No one can make me dream like that
55. Our chain
56. Was this still a life?
57. It was a little ambiguous
58. More to say listening to what you say
59. Take advantage of it
60. Music you’ve heard before
61. Life has its moments
62. I am just as I was before
63. Why do you think I would ask?
64. A concentrated dose of charity
65. All you have to do is knock
66. Here I am for you
67. Do I have a right to be?
68. This is my fancy, to live in days of old
69. In my heart where I save it all
70. That was in a valley
71. Here are you today. Do you have tomorrow?
72. God is the roses we create
73. You have trusted pride and fame
74. No more shadows
75. No more departing
76. I will obey you
77. I’m praying here beside you
78. There is no mistake here
79. Sad as the moon is above
80. Make pleasing sounds
81. Pact of perpetual peace
82. It constantly amazes me
83. Life is a parking lot of hope
84. We are all praying for rain
85. Music for the very first time
86. It finally led me to this
87. I finally found my dream
88. If it’s there it will be there
89. However I know it’s true
90. I have to live it
91. Helping me to be
92. More than you know
93. A little bell that rings slowly
94. Be simple
95. I will dance in the stars
96. There is nothing here but hope
97. I am singing the blues
98. Life is like a planet
99. Enormous beauty
100. I knew there was a mystery to it
101. I will pray on my knees
102. Sweeping clean
103. What does it mean?
104. A malfunction of tomorrow
105. You should not be allowed to hope
106. For the life of me
107. The sweet pure dream
108. We don’t know what we are
109. Lifetime fitness
110. I see different things
111. Twirling and twirling
112. Banging and banging on the same piano
113. An escalation of fears
114. I was climbing on the umbrella of hope
115. A wonderful whip
116. Do you think I want you to laugh?
117. An emptiness within
118. I will go away
119. I want to make it more safe
120. We still have life
121. I’ll be your tomorrow
122. Hug you tight
123. The terrible fate to be
124. Because I have nothing to say
125. So flitting
126. Just because I am
127. Nothing is fitting
128. I’ve cut the chain
129. Enough to ignite a spark
130. Impeccably united
131. Bigger and bigger depths
132. Compassion is the swift light of truth
133. It’s a glorious feeling to awaken in the morning
134. All music is wonderful
135. I’m in this dazed condition all the time
136. I’ve never been impressed
137. On top of nothing
138. The shining rays of sunlight
139. Beauty is the standard
140. Those moments of communion
141. Nothing doing
142. It didn’t rise out of nothing
143. I can’t grasp it
144. I never laughed so hard in all my life
145. My swift demise
146. I have no one else
147. I’m lucky to be such as I am
148. It’s comforting to be alive
149. When I speak of love
150. I wish I could love everyone
151. Let my eyes surrender
152. Let it melt into your heart
153. Oh, this goes on interminably
154. I’m really nearly rags and bones
155. Everybody has something to offer
156. Dancing in a circle
157. Mythology of faith
158. I am what I am
159. It’s as if he didn’t even listen
160. Play with your mind
161. Our body is praying
162. I wonder if there’s something unique
163. All innocence is ours
164. His tears were beginning to show
165. With a child’s eyes
166. Relax into the all-pervasive light
167. Speak in metaphors
168. There is no where else here
169. Where is that glorious morning where everything is alive?
170. All the precious ones
171. I’ll surround myself with beautiful things to hold on to
172. I revel in it
173. The sweet sweep of success
174. That’s my fate, to be stuck on you
175. Swept with tears
176. A thousand little bonds will hold
177. Everything invigorates me
178. It seems so precious when it goes away
179. It’s kind of like forever
180. You already have everything within you
181. They’re all looking at the past. It will never last
182. Isn’t life more pleasant this way
183. Seeking freedom
184. I tried to kill all of my fears
185. With intense concentration
186. Where would you be going
187. All this is organized around me
188. Like a whisper sometimes
189. Beautiful is good
190. There is such a wealth of song
191. I will let every thing live
192. How lucky I am
193. It’s better that way
194. Hurry to it
195. Pleased to ecstatically announce
196. Swimming today is hard
197. The zero sounds
198. There’s a big place ahead
199. I will swing you down
200.Because I had hope, hope didn’t have me
201. Up a tree, nothing is different
202. Talk about tomorrow
203. I am as ignorant as you about me
204.I am trying for another breakthrough
205. Want to say goodbye again
206.Be careful of what you are
207. Everybody has a punch in the face
208.In the burning sun
209.Because I am here today I am not here tomorrow
210. When I die
211. There is nothing like a coincidence
212. So far away you couldn’t see them
213. What could be more exciting?
214. I don’t want to get involved in anything else
215. The burning lake of my desire
216. You have to have a little faith to go along
217. I freeze and melt and dream
218. A turning point of time
219. The other face
220. I’m absorbing a lot of heat here
221. I pray everyday for what to say
222. Everybody’s dancing in a square
223. It comes to one
224. Too far, too fast — broken bounds
225. Balancing on a blade
226. This is good, this is good
227. I’m thinking about you
228. A timeless moment
229. Loving hugging
230. But not everything is like that
231. As if by mistake
232. If I didn’t worry I’d be perfect
233. I’m so perfect I can’t laugh
234. I pretended what I shouldn’t be
235. All I can do is nothing
236. How can I explain my mistake
237. Swift and sorry
238. I feel like I’m doing something right
239. I will try
240. You’re always changing
241. Around and around I go
242. Behind a screen
243. Everything’s good, nobody’s bad
244. Tender tomorrow
245. Disappearingly spoken
246. I’m sure that I’ll talk to you someday
247. The panorama of life
248. Another look at life
249. Who is asking for whom
250. I’m not having any
251. I can hear it loud and clear
252. Hurled asleep
253. There is always hunger
254. There is always
255. The passed path
256. Everything won’t go away tomorrow
257. Full of sorrow
258. A hand to get you out
259. Everything is yours
260. No one but you
261. On the horizon, on the shore
262. The beat of the heart
263. I have no where else to go except slowly
264. My simple test of you
265. Nobody forever
266. The last angel fed the hungry
267. Strange and lonesome blues
268. I’m beating on the door of your heart
269. The fabulous night approaches
270. A quick escape
271. Out to the stars
272. In the fullness of time
273. A blank slate
274. Everything is valuable
275. Who will let me off the hook?
276. Gee, it’s great to be alive
277. A little slower than now is what I am
278. Call for order
279. I’m hoping for you
280.A mixture of love and argument
281. I’m so nice to myself. I’m like a dear, old friend
282. Make God happy. Is God happy?
283. What was going through their minds?
284. A bit of life
285. Or fate takes a chance
286. Long suffering
287. With a cold heart
288. An empty screen
289. Like tomorrow, only sadder
290. So many beautiful things
291. It takes some effort
292. It’s so hard to remember
293. Everybody in its place
294. Amazing faces
295. The exciting halls
296. I’ve had enough
297. What was not meant to be by you and me
298. A clear understanding
299. I’m standing all alone
300. I want to go home
301. All the crushing weight
302. At the tender mercies of one who doesn’t know you
303. I want to start over again
304. This is my experience of it
305. The magic clip
306. I will ignore the hope
307. Fortunate forever
308. A dream of esteem
309. That part of life
310. Imagine that
311. Filled with stillness
312. Get up and die
313. Up in the air
314. Of course it was not apart
315. It’s a beautiful thing
316. The bad is good
317. Everybody should play
318. The wheels of industry will stop
319. You can get lost in space
320. Anything you ever wanted
321. The sound seems to be repeating
322. Publish the news
323. Caught in my average dream
324. Sorrow is sweet
325. Bring me to think
326. I’ve never been the same
327. What a mystery that seals so tight
328. It was bound in my heart
329. There’s something to be said for it
330. All the sick and dying
331. The killing machine
332. I can help you
333. Almost anything can make me cry
334. I’ve got a feeling I’m changing everything
335. A little game of thank you
336. A kind of prayer that was a dare
337. All the sweetness there is
338. I get that feeling
339. I’m hardly ashore
340. Down on the list
341. We’re too close
342. Our needs are naught
343. The excitement lasts
344. I will be careful now
345. Making marks
346. Another day is here
347. Don’t even like it
348. I’m expressing an interest
349. The biggest thing of all
350. Oh, what a dreary life
351. My enormous you
352. Dance with the origin of time
353. I took a spin
354. God won’t let me go
355. I’m a natural mistake
356. Everything becomes magnified
357. I’ll turn on the light now
358. Turn to one thing or another
359. The hero’s kiss
360. Mysterious fate
361. I’m ready to give up
362. When something violent hits
363. A swirl of hope
364. Yes, it will last
365. One here will hear
366. People who are here will be found
100 Things I Want to Do in My Lifetime
1. Stay awake in the library.
2. Brush my teeth while whistling.
3. Brush your teeth while whistling.
4. Eat fish underwater.
5. Accidentally undertip.
6. Save a very wealthy person from drowning.
7. Save a very poor person from drowning who later turns out to be very wealthy.
8. Stop thinking about tomorrow.
9. Have a good day.
10. Eat a muffin slowly.
11. Walk for miles
12. Never stop laughing.
13. Be cool.